Thursday 18 June 2009

Y is for Why?

Why visit Lithuania? Maybe you meet someone on a bus and they’re from a country you’ve never heard of before and you decide to visit. There are worse reasons.

This is what a guy called Kevin has done. He made contact with me recently to ask about LT. He linked to my blog so I thought I would link to his as I’m interested in seeing his perspective. You can check out his posts at http://kevinciorra.wordpress.com/ and on Twitter at http://twitter.com/blakaghost

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what? I met Kevin!

Stepas

Unknown said...

lol, hello!

drworm said...

Thank you so much for this. I've recently become extremely interested in Lithuania, the language, culture, everything. I'm learning Russian right now, and soon plan to start learning Lithuanian. I'm seriously considering moving there in a few years, so I've been trying to find out as much as I can about the country, but it's so hard to find anything. This was by far the most helpful.